BARNABAS TIBURTIUS – PROFILE
Born in 1942 in Trichirapalli, India, he studied Latin, Mathematics and Science in his pre-graduation days. He then graduated from Madras University (PSG Tech ’65) in Electrical Engineering, later specializing in Electronics and Control systems.
He has done a course in Jungian Psychology.
He has an honorary doctorate in Business Administration.
He worked for thirty six years in the field of Process & Industrial Control. He was responsible in introducing many pioneering technologies including the first ‘Custom LSI’ based alarm monitoring system in process industry. He was also instrumental in indigenous introduction of Intrinsic safety in a major way in Petro-Chemical process in India saving millions of Dollars through import substitution for the Indian government.
He was awarded the ‘Indira Gandhi Piriyadarshini Award – 1993’ for technical contribution to the country by the then Speaker of Lok Sabha, Mr. Shivraj Patil.
He was Managing Director of various high tech companies for 25 years. He had held the position of Group Board Director of a multi-national company in the UK from 1996 to 1999 before being appointed ‘President – Asia-Pacific’ until his retirement in 2002. During his tenure as President of Asia-Pacific he organized seven major strategic alliances with high tech companies in Europe, Australia and the USA. He also set up a trading company in Shanghai, China for a European multinational company.
Throughout his life, he is involved in multi-discipline learning and his field of inquiry covers Cognitive science, Cosmology, Philosophy of Mind, Quantum Physics, Esoteric interpretation of sacred, ancient writings and Mythology.
Since 2003, he has been involved in the study consciousness both from the spiritual and scientific dimensions.
- He is the Mentor of an initiative called SPARK (which stands for SPritual Awakening and Renewal through Knowledge) and regularly conducts workshops on the recent findings in the field of Cosmology, Consciousness, Science and Spirituality.
- Presently he is an Associate in GCSSFS (Global Centre for Study of Sustainable Futures and Spirituality), an international initiative focused on study, research, sharing and action towards sustainable futures and spirituality. http://www.gcssfs.org/
- He teaches “Science and Religion” to the students in the pre-final year, Bachelor of Divinity, under graduate programme at “Gurukul Lutheran Theological College & Research Institute”.
- He has authored more than 400 papers and articles. He is good communicator and systemic thinker and has delivered many keynote addresses, endowment lectures and empowering talks.
- Two original researched papers presented under the titles “The Gnostic Fibre of Thomasian Evangelization” and “Repositioning Reincarnation Within Christian Eschatology”
- A book “Meditation on the Sacred Heart of Jesus” which he published 10 years ago is extensively in seminaries and in retreats.
- A book of poetry titled: “Mystic Delights Through the Senses” to be launched by Notion Press Publishing in August 2018.
- He is currently publishing a set of books in 3 volumes under the title: “Self-Empowering Wisdom – Through Deeper Interpretation of Mythologies, Sciences and Sacred Texts” through Notion Press Publishing for international release in October 2018.
He can be contacted at: email@example.com